- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system to PAPE Engineering
- Detail design for offshore rigid pipelines, risers, flexibles, PLEM
- Finite Element Analysis (ABAQUS) for pipeline lateral & upheaval buckling and pipeline walking
- Perform On-bottom roughness analysis using SAGE Profile 3D
- Be familiar with the project scope of work, specifications, schedule and all inter-discipline requirements; including identifying issue(s) and taking appropriate initiatives to address them
- Engineer with a recognised Degree / Master / PHD in Offshore / Civil/ Mechanical Engineering preferably from local university (NUS/NTU) or from international recognized university.
- Minimum 5 years in offshore pipeline engineering
- Good leadership, planning, organizing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
- Excellent Knowledge in relevant FE software such as Abaqus and SAGE Profile 3D.
- Good knowledge in Pipeline- Soil Interaction (to assess friction coefficients from Soil Investigation reports)
- Knowledge in Main recommended practices: DNV, ABS, API, BV
- English spoken, written and working language
* This position is open to all nationalities. It is 100% work from home, with only a few meetings at the office on a monthly basis.