The Senior Engineer will perform design calculations, computer analysis using in-house / commercial software and prepare reports and specifications for offshore pipeline and subsea and hydrocarbons projects as directed by the Supervisor/Line Manager.
The principal accountabilities will include the following functions:
Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system to PAPE Engineering
Detail design for offshore rigid pipelines, risers, flexibles, PLEM…
Finite Element Analysis (ABAQUS) for pipeline lateral & upheaval buckling and pipeline walking
Perform On-bottom roughness analysis using SAGE Profile 3D
Be familiar with the project scope of work, specifications, schedule and all inter-discipline requirements; including identifying issue(s) and taking appropriate initiatives to address them
- Engineer with a recognised Degree / Master / PHD in Offshore / Civil/ Mechanical Engineering preferably from local university (NUS/NTU) or from international recognized university.
- Good leadership, planning, organizing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
- Excellent Knowledge in relevant FE software such as Abaqus and SAGE Profile 3D.
- Good knowledge in Pipeline- Soil Interaction (to assess friction coefficients from Soil Investigation reports)
- Knowledge in Main recommended practices: DNV, ABS, API, BV
- English spoken, written and working language
Specify the educational background, qualifications and experience preferred to enhance job performance
This job is 100% work from home, with only a few meetings at the office on a monthly basis.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org