This position is within PAPE Engineering organization and will support the company’s objectives to expand its Offshore Engineering & Project Services to the upstream Oil & Gas Industry.
The Manager will be in charge of the execution of T&I Engineering projects as per Company High Quality Standards, to ensure that all projects are completed on schedule and on budget and up to the expectations of our Clients.
The principal accountabilities will include the following functions:
- Part of the OTI Engineering Business Unit, the T&I Engineering Manager will report directly to the OTI Director.
- Lead & Manage engineering teams (Lead, Engineers & draftsman) to carry out T&I Engineering Projects
- Perform the Interface with T&I Contractor (Client), fabrication yard(s) and MWS
- Keep management regularly and properly informed on T&I Package cost and schedule with forecast for the Project completion through an efficient reporting system.
- Establish lean management system in the T&I organization through training, deployment of lean tools and delivery of results.
- Ensure that the Company Quality Management System is fully implemented on all the projects.
- Support career development of the Engineers through technical guidance and training.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mechanical, Marine, Civil or General
- Engineering with at least 10 years experience in the offshore Oil&Gas Engineering and minimum 3-5 experience as a manager or lead position.
- Experience in use of Engineering software such as ARIANE, MAXSURF, MOSES, DIODORE, SACS, STAAD PRO.
- Must have good computer skills and be proficient on Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must have good communication, writing and presentation skills, and excellent work ethics and work attitude; organizational skills a must
- Must have the ability to challenge established ways of doing things by suggesting better alternatives
- Work experience of > 10 years in engineering in the Offshore Oil&Gas industry
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org